Series K Belt Conveyor Reliably Takes What You Give It, Reduces Spare Parts
Trew launched reinvented Series K Belt Conveyor that gives operations confidence they have the right technology to make product flow. The conveyor product brings together reliability, robustness, and design aspects for worry-free handling of cases, totes, jiffies, and polybags.
“We are excited about the reinvention of Series K. We started by listening to clients about their business challenges,” says Chris Arnold, President of Trew. “It is fair to say that operators do not want to think about Belt Conveyor during operations. Trew’s reinvented design combines deep operational and application know-how, proven technologies, proven approaches, and creativity so they do not have to.”
Series K transportation conveyor comes in Belt on Roller, Belt on Slider and Empty Carton Conveyor configurations that share common design elements and spare parts, enabling solutions to match application or subsystem requirements without needing disparate conveyor designs.
The new Series K Belt Conveyor includes:
- Drives with 33% more belt pull, and blue-ribbon conveyor length per drive
- Mix and match modules with +20% reduction in spare parts
- Wide belts and standard bed options that provide smooth handling of a wide variety of products
- Throughput matching standard conveyor speeds from 60 to 300 FPM
- Creative and easy to maintain modules for less maintenance and quick adjustments
For more Trew Series K Conveyor information, please visit http://series-k.poweredbytrew.com